Our kitchen is remodel is well underway and now is the time to look at furniture. Because of the light cabinets and counters, I want to add a splash of color in our Barstools.
Here’s the top blue Barstool contenders.
Napoleon 24″ Counter Stool Rubberwood – Maaya Home $73.49
Brookline Tufted Dining Chair – Threshold $89.99
French Country X-Back 24″ Counter Stool Hardwood $99.74
Galaxy 30″ Barstool Steel (Set of 2) – $125.99
Will blue Barstools be the winners? More barstool color options coming soon.
We’re almost to the finish line on our remodel and I’m itching to decorate our little Girl’s room. Here’s what we’ve ordered so far;
Adorable Scalloped Side Table
Madeline Kids Table & Chairs Set in pink
Hourglass Side Table- Copper
Fun Flamingo Lamp
Stay posted to see if these items work in our space or not.
With the Nordstrom sale fast approaching, Nordstrom Rack isn’t even on our radar. However, this can be a good time to find some nice deals.
A cute mini stool $18.97
Love the curves on this Oak Chair $159.97.
Considering this Chair for our breakfast nook. Love the height of the back. $119.97
Love this Blue Dipped Side table. I love white, but sometimes we need to add a punch of color. For you all white lovers, the table comes in White too. $59.97.
Thanks for stopping by!
Disclosure: Affliate Links
Marble is still having it’s moment to shine! Here’s a roundup of my favorite marble home decor items.
Marble Coasters with Gold Detail
Marble Butter Keeper
Marble & Wood Cake Pedestal
USA Marble & Wood Cutting Board
White Marble Tray
Hexagon Marble Accent Table
Marble & Wood Serving Platter
Our total home remodel began yesterday! Stay tuned for lots of remodeling and decorating posts.
Spotted another great airport playground at PDX. Equipped with multiple slides and an activity center.
Located in Terminal C. Happy traveling!
Here’s a roundup of my recent beauty purchases!
I bought an Origins sampler for my cousin living in Europe and sent it to her for Christmas. She loved it so much she asked to visit an Origins store while she’s staying with us this summer to buy new product. We were lucky to happen on a $20 off a $45 purchase (so check you local stores for promotions). Otherwise shipping if free over $30. This serum is amazing!
A Perfect World Serum
I needed a good reliable moisturizer and I walked by Philosphy. I used it years ago and loved it (not sure why I ever stopped using it).
Philosophy Hope in a Jar
I was happy to find my tanning lotion in a pump form (it’s missing the firming component, but that’s ok with me).
Jergens Natural Glow Tanning Lotion
And last up…..time to try and whiten up these teeth! I’ve heard these work great on sensitive teeth and you only have to keep them on for 5 minutes instead of the 30 minutes.
Crest White Strips Gentle Routine
Thanks for stopping by!
Disclosure: Affliate links
1. Sperry Pier View Sneaker : I tried these on and fell in love with the comfort of the memory foam insoles. They didn’t have grey in stock, so I ordered online. I hope these shoes will become regulars for my travel comfort shoes.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment Mask : My pregnancy acne has been terrible this go around. I went in for a facial and my acne only worsened, so I’m giving this highly rated a mask a try.
3. Birkenstock Arizona Sandals : My back and feet have been causing me lots of pain in the second trimester and flip flops no longer cut it as footwear. I finally caved and bought these Birkenstocks last week in the black leather. The last pair of Birkenstocks I purchased in high school, which lasted for years until they disappeared. It’s funny to see these are “trendy” now, that DEFINATELY wasn’t the case when I bought my first pair. It was all about comfort and it still is- I didn’t even need to break them in and experienced back relief right away.
4. Great Expectations Maternity Yoga Capri Pants : Although maternity clothing has made great strides over the years, I find althetic wear to be a constant challenge. I’ve searched high and low and was shocked to discover my favorites were an affordable $15.44!
5. Jergens Natural Glow & Firming Daily Moisturizer : I’ve been using this for a week and I’m impressed with the results. No streaking and a subtle build up of color. I can’t speak to the firming benefits just yet……. Although I am very fair skinned, I picked the medium-tan color.