Spotted another great airport playground at PDX. Equipped with multiple slides and an activity center.
Located in Terminal C. Happy traveling!
Here’s a roundup of my recent beauty purchases!
I bought an Origins sampler for my cousin living in Europe and sent it to her for Christmas. She loved it so much she asked to visit an Origins store while she’s staying with us this summer to buy new product. We were lucky to happen on a $20 off a $45 purchase (so check you local stores for promotions). Otherwise shipping if free over $30. This serum is amazing!
A Perfect World Serum
I needed a good reliable moisturizer and I walked by Philosphy. I used it years ago and loved it (not sure why I ever stopped using it).
I was happy to find my tanning lotion in a pump form (it’s missing the firming component, but that’s ok with me).
Jergens Natural Glow Tanning Lotion
And last up…..time to try and whiten up these teeth! I’ve heard these work great on sensitive teeth and you only have to keep them on for 5 minutes instead of the 30 minutes.
Crest White Strips Gentle Routine
Thanks for stopping by!
Disclosure: Affliate links
1. Sperry Pier View Sneaker : I tried these on and fell in love with the comfort of the memory foam insoles. They didn’t have grey in stock, so I ordered online. I hope these shoes will become regulars for my travel comfort shoes.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment Mask : My pregnancy acne has been terrible this go around. I went in for a facial and my acne only worsened, so I’m giving this highly rated a mask a try.
3. Birkenstock Arizona Sandals : My back and feet have been causing me lots of pain in the second trimester and flip flops no longer cut it as footwear. I finally caved and bought these Birkenstocks last week in the black leather. The last pair of Birkenstocks I purchased in high school, which lasted for years until they disappeared. It’s funny to see these are “trendy” now, that DEFINATELY wasn’t the case when I bought my first pair. It was all about comfort and it still is- I didn’t even need to break them in and experienced back relief right away.
4. Great Expectations Maternity Yoga Capri Pants : Although maternity clothing has made great strides over the years, I find althetic wear to be a constant challenge. I’ve searched high and low and was shocked to discover my favorites were an affordable $15.44!
5. Jergens Natural Glow & Firming Daily Moisturizer : I’ve been using this for a week and I’m impressed with the results. No streaking and a subtle build up of color. I can’t speak to the firming benefits just yet……. Although I am very fair skinned, I picked the medium-tan color.
I had fun putting together a LustreLux inspired gift box for a friend who follows the beauty vlogger. Even on a small budget you can find lots of ways to make a gift creative and fresh.
To start, I watched some of Lustrelux’s YouTube videos and jotted down ideas based on her recommendations. Then I double checked the reviews online and picked a mix of brands and products. Instant cute, creative and unique birthday gift.
Check out LustreLux’s beauty channel here.
As I mentioned here, I’m trying to create a mindful wardrobe and let go of items that aren’t ” sparking joy”.
Next up this week are beach wear items.
See my previous post Here, regarding the life-changing magic of tidying up. This week, shorts. I laughed, because I don’t even like the way I look in shorts, yet there are 24 pairs. Then, I thought, it showed how hard I struggled to find the “right” ones or how I tried to make a pair work that weren’t sparking joy (and I just settled).
Sometimes we need to arrive at our destination looking pulled together and sometimes we just need an outfit that offers total and complete comfort.
I pulled this look together for $50. It includes a great drapey cardigan to snuggle in on chilly flights, joggers that can be used for your outfit rotation once you arrive in your destination, a basic tshirt and neutral shoes that work with most outfits.
Cardigan / Joggers / Shoes / T-shirt
Happy & Comfy Traveling!