1. Sperry Pier View Sneaker : I tried these on and fell in love with the comfort of the memory foam insoles. They didn’t have grey in stock, so I ordered online. I hope these shoes will become regulars for my travel comfort shoes.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment Mask : My pregnancy acne has been terrible this go around. I went in for a facial and my acne only worsened, so I’m giving this highly rated a mask a try.
3. Birkenstock Arizona Sandals : My back and feet have been causing me lots of pain in the second trimester and flip flops no longer cut it as footwear. I finally caved and bought these Birkenstocks last week in the black leather. The last pair of Birkenstocks I purchased in high school, which lasted for years until they disappeared. It’s funny to see these are “trendy” now, that DEFINATELY wasn’t the case when I bought my first pair. It was all about comfort and it still is- I didn’t even need to break them in and experienced back relief right away.
4. Great Expectations Maternity Yoga Capri Pants : Although maternity clothing has made great strides over the years, I find althetic wear to be a constant challenge. I’ve searched high and low and was shocked to discover my favorites were an affordable $15.44!
5. Jergens Natural Glow & Firming Daily Moisturizer : I’ve been using this for a week and I’m impressed with the results. No streaking and a subtle build up of color. I can’t speak to the firming benefits just yet……. Although I am very fair skinned, I picked the medium-tan color.